Alex Hadden for
Alex is running for Councilmember to represent the unique and diverse issues affecting Ward 3 on the City Council. He will be a steadfast champion of the people, communities, and businesses of Ward 3.
Ward 3 Forum
Watch the candidate forum on Takoma Park TV.
Takoma Radio WOWD-LP 94.3 FM
Listen to Talk of Takoma Interview with Alex Hadden.
Front Door Policies for a More Livable Ward 3
A campaign focused on giving voice to the issues at the doorstep of Ward 3 residents, while upholding the core progressive values of Takoma Park. Here are Alex’s resident-driven priorities:
- Multijurisdictional Coordination & Communication
- Prepare for Growth
- Welcome More Voices to the Conversation
- Improve Government as a Service
Show Your Support
Show your neighbors you support Alex for Ward 3 Councilmember. Request a yard sign or literature, today!
Share Your Vision
Tell us what you love about your street and what could be done to build a better, more livable Ward 3.
Help us reach more voters across Ward 3. Giving online has never been easier or more secure.
Support for Alex
I think you have brought a great deal to the neighborhood: bright, concerned, willing to speak up.– Pinecrest Neighborhood Resident
It’s definitely going to be a team effort. We will support you any way we can.– Pinecrest Neighborhood Resident
AFSCME Local 3399 endorses Alex Hadden for Ward 3 City Council to advance fair wages, racial equity, and mutual respect for city employees.– AFSCME Local 3399, Takoma Park city employee union
Ask Advance Auto Parts to Help Improve Community Safety and Wellbeing in Ward 3
Read the Government of District of Columbia’s Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B Letter to Advance Auto Parts CEO, 9/28/2022
Sign an open letter to ask a Fortune 500 company to be a good neighbor by requesting:
- A direct response from executive management that they will prioritize safety at the site for employees, customers and the broader community;
- Participation from sustainability and/or executive management staff in community meetings on this issues; and
- Limiting the usable surface area of the parking lot to minimize the burden on staff to safely manage two acres of sprawling, ungoverned lot.
Paid for by Friends of Alex Hadden